August 1, 2018
Welcome to our new incoming Bulldogs and Welcome Back to our returning Bulldogs!
Orientation and schedule pick-up dates for 10th-12th graders are as follows:
- Grade 12 – Wednesday, August 8th 1:00-2:30pm
- Grade 11 – Thursday, August 9th 8:00-9:30am
- Grade 10 – Thursday, August 9th 2:00-3:30pm
Orientation and schedule pick-up for 9th graders is on Friday, August 11th. Please click on the links below to view important information regarding Orientation and Schedule Pick-up Days, times and required documents.
- The online data confirmation must be completed in order for a student to receive their schedule.
- Students who are unable to attend their orientation day may bring their signed Student Emergency Card from to the Front Office on August 13-14th from 1:00-4:00pm or August 15th from 8:00-11:00am or 1:00-4:00pm, or on the first day of school at 7:40am, to receive their class schedule.
- Please note that our campus will be closed on August 13-14th until 10:00am so our staff may attend district-wide trainings.
IMPORTANT BACK-T0-SCHOOL INFORMATION:
1. Online data confirmation – All required forms must be completed and verified by parent/guardian on Aeries Portal prior to Orientation Day. Parent/Guardians must login to their Aeries Portal and follow the directions to complete the form verification process. If you would like assistance with accessing your Aeries Portal, please contact our Student Data Specialist at (408) 201-6227.
Once you have completed all of the required data confirmation on your Aeries Portal, the final data confirmation screen will prompt you to click the “Print New Emergency Card” button.
Students will not be able to pick up their schedule until all forms have been verified by parent/guardian AND a printed signed copy of the Student Emergency Card with current and accurate information is submitted at the school. Parents/guardians who are unable to print the card at home may visit our office and use the parent kiosk to log in to their Aeries Portal and print a copy on the school printer.
2. Pre-purchase and Express Line for ASB items – Purchases of ASB items may be made by going to the ASB Store on the Sobrato website (click on the ASB Store quick link) from August 1 through August 7th (deadline for Pre-purchases is August 7 at 5:00pm). Print out your receipt, and go straight to the Express Line in the ASB Office on your Orientation Day to pick up your pre-paid items.
3. Student Parking Permits – New this year! Permits will be purchased online only, beginning August 14th. Please click on the Parking Permit link below for more information.
4. Order your school pictures online – All students will have their picture taken on Orientation Day for their student ID card. This is also the picture which will be in the 2018-2019 yearbook. Families may go online to order their student’s school picture package by going to the Sobrato website homepage and clicking on the School Pictures link.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO OPEN, VIEW AND/OR PRINT THESE DOCUMENTS:
- Orientation Day Information – 9th grade
- Aeries Online Data Confirmation
- School Pictures
- Bell Schedule
- Campus Map
- Back to School Night Flier
- Parking Permit Application
- 2018-2019 MHUSD student calendar
- Student Medication Form – must be filled out annually!
- Parent Group Fliers
- Fingerprinting Requirement for School Volunteers
- Annual Notification of Expected Pesticide Use on School Sites