EMPOWERING PARENTS . . .
The Parent Project® is a 12-week program offered one day per week from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. It is a nationally recognized program, which offers classes throughout Santa Clara County.
The Parent Project® was created specifically for parents with difficult or out-of-control adolescents. Parents learn and practice specific prevention and intervention strategies for destructive behaviors.
- Understand your teenager’s generation
- Proven methods created by parents to deal with runaways, drug and alcohol use
- Stop gang involvement and increase grades
- Practical steps to get your teenager back on track
The fee is $50 per person or $75 per couple. Financial assistance is available on a first come, first served basis.
Food will be provided each night.
Parent Project® is a collaboration among the District Attorney’s Office, the City of Morgan Hill, Morgan Hill Police Department, Morgan Hill Unified School District, community organizations, and counseling agencies countywide striving to keep kids safe.
February 26, 2019 through May 14, 2019 (Tuesdays)
- Gloria Maturino: 408.808.3794 / ParentProject@da.sccgov.org
- Jessie Swift: 408.201.6068 / SwiftJ@mhusd.org