August 1, 2019
Welcome to our new incoming Bulldogs and Welcome Back to our returning Bulldogs!
Orientation and schedule pick-up dates for 10th-12th graders are as follows:
- Grade 12 – Tuesday, August 6th 1:00-2:30pm
- Grade 11 – Wednesday, August 7th 9:00-10:30am
- Grade 10 – Wednesday, August 7th 1:00-2:30pm
Orientation and schedule pick-up for 9th graders is on Thursday, August 8th 9:00-12:15pm. Parents meet @ 9:00am in the PAC. Spanish speaking parents meet @ 9:00am in the Lecture Hall. Students meet @ 9:00am in the Gym. CLICK HERE FOR INFO
- Please note: The online data confirmation must be completed in order for a student to receive their schedule.
- Students who are unable to attend their orientation day may bring their signed Student Emergency Card from to the Front Office on August 9th from 8:00am-4:00pm, August 12th from 9:30am-4:00pm, August 13th from 9:30am-4:00pm, August 14th from 8:00am-4:00pm or on the first day of school at 7:40am, to receive their class schedule.
- Please note that our campus will be closed on August 12th until 9:15am so our staff may attend a district-wide meeting.
IMPORTANT BACK-T0-SCHOOL INFORMATION:
1. Online data confirmation – All required forms must be completed and verified by parent/guardian on Aeries Portal prior to Orientation Day. Parent/Guardians must login to their Aeries Portal and follow the directions to complete the form verification process. If you would like assistance with accessing your Aeries Portal, please contact our Student Data Specialist at (408) 201-6227.
Once you have completed all of the required data confirmation on your Aeries Portal, the final data confirmation screen will prompt you to click the “Print New Emergency Card” button.
Students will not be able to pick up their schedule until all forms have been verified by parent/guardian AND a printed signed copy of the Student Emergency Card with current and accurate information is submitted at the school. Parents/guardians who are unable to print the card at home may visit our office and use the parent kiosk to log in to their Aeries Portal and print a copy on the school printer.
2. Purchase of ASB items – Purchases of ASB items may be made by going to the ASB Store on the Sobrato website (click on the ASB Store quick link). Print out your receipt and go to ASB to pick up your items.
3. Student Parking Permits – Permits will be registered online only, beginning Saturday, August 10th.
Parking permits will be sold in the ASB office beginning August 19th. Senior parking spaces will be selected on August 19th at 3:30pm. Parking permits are sold all year long at https://www.permitsales.net/AnSobratoHS. A copy of the completed online application (see link below), drivers license and insurance card must be brought to the ASB office in order to select a parking space.
- Senior Reserved Parking permits are $80 without an ASB card / $60 with an ASB card.
- All other permits are $60 without an ASB card / $40 with an ASB card
Seniors who have completed the online registration process through the link above by August 18th will have their names chosen by lottery for their spot in line on Monday. Lottery numbers will be posted on the ASB office window by Brunch on Monday. Students will have the opportunity to request their parking space in person based on availability. As such, students should have a few spots in mind.
Questions? Please contact ASB Bookkeeper Sue Baynes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 201-6205.